At Earth Bound Homes, we are the leaders of the green building industry. We use the most innovative approaches and materials to assure that each house is designed and built according to rigorous, environmentally friendly standards. Established in 2002, we have grown 200% per year since inception, and we continue to see growth despite the housing downturn.
In addition to building new custom homes, remodeling and building additions on existing residential homes, we also design a portion of our projects. Our work has consistently been rated among the Greenest Homes in California. In fact, Build It Green’s Green Point Rated has rated our model home as California’s Greenest Rated Home.
Our company is a fantastic, fast paced, hardworking group of people. We pride ourselves on our dedication to green building, our clients and to each other. We all believe that working hard and effectively assures all of us a good work environment, good pay and benefits- not to mention a solid future where we can depend on the company to succeed and provide us with employment.
A career with Earth Bound Homes includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits with significant profit sharing potential based on job profitability
- Free health insurance for you and half paid coverage for your family
- A normal work week, with weekends and evenings off to spend with your family
- Paid time off depending on position and experience
- Job security and steady work year round
- A job that will constantly evolve and improve
- Pride- your projects will be looked at as the leading edge of green, environmentally responsible homes
- A fun, hardworking environment where everybody pulls their own weight
- No Politics- everybody is respected and appreciated only for their contributions, potential & great attitude
- A long term career that you can be proud of
- A no-smoking or drinking work environment where safety is paramount
Are you ready to start working for a company which is run by consensus and where your opinions are listened to? Does this describe what you are looking for in a career?
If so, please submit a resume with references and phone numbers. Also include a cover letter describing your experiences, motivation and what separates you from your peers.
Upon inspection of your resume and cover letter, we will call the top candidates for interviews.
We are currently hiring for the position of Lead Carpenter.